Since it was formed as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization in 2016, Karl Stirner Arts Trail Inc. (KSAT Inc.) has been working to improve the KSAT and expand the programmatic offerings that make it such an asset to the Easton community. Through these efforts and those of our partners:
• There are now more than 20 artworks along the trail;
• The Young Masters Wall has played host to a rotating array of creative work by local children, adults, and community-based organizations;
• Programs like the Movies Along the Trail outdoor film series and the Artful Dash 5K have developed into regular community events;
• Unique educational programming like the Bushkill Creek Bug Symposium and KSAT Walk-and-Talks led by local experts have engaged hundreds of people of all ages along the trail;
• A new pedestrian bridge connects the trail to the Silk development across the creek; and
• KSAT Inc. led the efforts to acquire the former Easton Iron & Metal property along Bushkill Drive for future expansion of the trail.
In 2020-21, we embarked on the next phase in development through the new KSAT Partnership Program. This gives companies, individuals, and community partners who share our passion for the KSAT, Bushkill Creek, and the city of Easton the ability to support our efforts and share in cross-promotional opportunities. The goal of the Partnership Program is to create opportunities that benefit the KSAT as well as our participating partners. With levels ranging from $250 to $5,000 annually, there are partnership options to fit nearly every budget.
Learn more about the various partnership levels below. We welcome your ideas on custom benefits tailored to fit the needs of you or your business.
The future of the KSAT is only limited by our collective imagination. With the strong support of our partners, the KSAT can continue on the path to becoming a world-class venue that attracts local, regional, and national audiences.
For more information on how you can get involved with KSAT Partnership Program, please contact program chair Nancy Handzo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KSAT Inc. Partnership Program Levels and Benefits
$5,000 annual contribution
• Guided tour of the KSAT and its artworks with picnic lunch along the trail hosted by KSAT board member(s).
• All Leader level benefits.
$2,500 annual contribution
• VIP invitations and free access to all KSAT programs.
• Employee tree-planting event along the KSAT under the guidance of the city and/or KSAT team members.
• All sustainer level benefits.
$1,000 annual contribution
• Framed KSAT map or artist-designed wall hanging recognizing your partnership.
• All Advocate level benefits.
$500 annual contribution
• Listing as a partner in KSAT Inc.’s annual report as well as in an issue of the Steps Along KSAT newsletter (distributed to several thousand people).
• All Supporter level benefits.
$250 annual contribution
• Listing as a partner on KSAT website.
• KSAT window/car decals and/or other KSAT-branded items.